Thursday, April 05, 2007

More Socks!



I have having a blast with the knitting loom, these are socks that I finished with my own hand spun yarn on the loom. Some day I'll make a pair for myself. These were for a good friend at work.

Now I'm trying a pair with the self striping yarn and its working.

Believe it or not I have another huge load of Dorset Sheep wool. I haven't even used up what I had from last year yet. Lots of washing and carding and spinning to do!

Too many things to do! I have too many things going. A baby blanket (plus need to do a hat and booties), a pair of socks, a fun fur purse done on rug canvas, a wall hanging done with my hand spun yarn like the ones that are done with strips of wool. Will have to post a picture when I am done. Oh yeah and a rug done on a rug loom with wool yarn.

My angora bunnies are doing great, I'm waiting for our Maine crazy weather to be Spring. Its time to brush and clip them. They are huge.

Have a great day!