Thursday, September 21, 2006

Long time no Post

Things get so busy I forget to post. I finally have gotten down to 3/4 of a bag of wool left. Feels like I have been washing it for a year! Now to spin it and dye it!

I'm having a ball making hats with the green knifty knitter, will have to take some pictures. I've been using alot of novelty yarn along with black yarn and they are coming out awesome. Right now I'm working on a real funky one. Black yarn, curled brim, and then this novelty yarn that has burst of fuzzy colors and then these paper stems sticking out like party streamers.

I have a table reserved for a craft sale on November 11 so I'm trying to work up some items for that.

I had a toddler sweater pattern published in a booklet that Karenscraftsupplies.com put together. I got my personal copy a few days ago. That was exciting. I wrote an article for fiberfemmes.com for their October/November issue coming out on spinning dog hair. Some day to not have to work will be wonderful. I do all these things I don't have time to do!

Till next time,

Kathy